[:en]Today we released a new update to Your.Rentals, with the following changes, bug-fixes and improvements.
- Rates input preferences – to give property managers a choice of how to input their rates. You can read all about this feature in our help centre.
- Added more Extras & Services including: Car rental, Airport shuttle, Barbecue, Bed linen, Bike rental, Boat berth, High chair, Kitchen linen, Laundry service, Linen pack, Pet, Sunbed, Towels, Transfer, Umbrellas.
- Added more Taxes types and allow multiple taxes per listing.
- Added more Photos labels to allow property managers to better tag their photos.
- Booking.com channel configuration – improved edge use-cases and simplified the process.
- Continued integration work with sales channels.
- Photos updates – increased minimum required photos to 10 and minimum allowed and recommended photo sizes.
- Additions to API to support sales channels that are merchant.
- Status page for users to check status of the Your.Rentals systems
Bug fixes and small changes
Amongst other things, we have fixed the following issues.
- Failure to publish listing due to rare characters input in Description field.
- Business verification fails with message: “Account plan verification documents were not found”.
- Calendar: duplicated manual bookings on one period
- Error with SMS to Canada numbers
- iPad rendering issues
- Improved notification to PM when Payout pending by no payout method
- Payout sent email to notify PM that a payout has been sent
- Improvements to “Order extras” on Guest booking details page
- API stability and performance improvements