Let’s get connected
What we offer
- Work in the frontline of the online travel industry
- A dynamic start-up culture in a flat organisation
- An international team
- Qualified on-the-job training
- Promotion opportunities
Apply for this position
Send your CV in pdf format and a short letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name: “Connectivity Business Manager” in the subject line.
Connectivity Business Manager
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Do you want to take responsibility for distribution partnerships? Do you enjoy working closely with colleagues and external partners? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
Your.Rentals is looking for a Connectivity Business Manager to join our team in Malmö, Sweden. You have 3+ years operational and commercial project management experience in an online business. You may also have worked as a business analyst or consultant. You can demonstrate the delivery of strong commercial results through defining goals, analysis of data, developing project plans, managing a creative problem-solving process, designing and implementing new work processes and working through strong relationships with colleagues and external partners.
You’ll be joining our start-up team of 35 motivated people – located in Copenhagen, Malmö and Hanoi. In a flat organisation, you will report to the CEO and work closely with the connectivity team members on various integration projects. Some travel will be expected.
What will I be doing?
As Connectivity Business Manager, you’ll be expected to take responsibility for setting the direction of the connectivity team and delivering results via strong sales partnerships and integrations. These include defining quarterly goals for the connectivity team, holding weekly meetings, analysing data and creating reports, developing new work processes and managing our integration and release process with large sales channel partners from within the travel industry.
You’ll work closely with the Technical Product Manager, connectivity development team and connectivity support.
- Contracting new OTA sales partners.
- Building and maintaining commercial relationships with OTA sales channels.
- Developing project plans to meet business plan goals and targets.
- Driving planned growth on our business KPI’s including measuring and reporting on results.
- Working together with the product and development team to ensure technical innovations and integrations are successfully rolled out on time.
- Managing the backlog and work in progress together with the Technical Product Manager.
- Monitoring Connectivity success and working to resolve issues with external partners.
- Managing the connectivity support activities
- Working at a high pace with a high level of accuracy.
- Participating in company planning in our management group.
Skills and experience
You have a relevant university degree with at least 3+ years experience in similar roles.
Your recent work experience should display an ability to take full responsibility for projects similar to those detailed above. You should have experience in commercial, operations and/or technical sides of the business. You may also have worked as a consultant or business analyst.
Besides your professional skills, we are looking for a creative problem solver who has the ability to succeed in an agile organisation. You are never satisfied until the job is done and naturally challenge ideas and work methods to drive improvement.
- Education: Bachelor or Masters degree in business or another relevant discipline.
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in an online business, preferably with an account management, operational or technical focus.
- Strong analytical, numerical and spreadsheeting skills.
- Comfortable in sourcing, manipulating, analysing and drawing conclusions from data.
- Confidence in planning and running meetings including via video conferencing.
- Coaching and developing small teams.
- Experience with using collaborative project management software such as Jira, or similar.
- Experience working with off-site and external project team members.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the accommodation industry within an operational role.
- Experience working in a multicultural and distributed organisation.
- Management of commercial and project relationships with external partners.
- Experience in configuring and using business intelligence software.
- Understanding of agile software development processes.
- Self-motivated and driven by your results.
- You love data, and don’t mind where you have to get it.
- Passionate about learning new things by doing.
- Like to contribute to building a strong work culture.
- Enjoy working in a flat organisation where results earn kudos.
- Enjoy the challenge of motivating other people.
Your.Rentals is the first performance based SaaS provider of software for alternative accommodation property managers (vacation rentals, apartment rentals, b&b’s etc). Our users pay no setup or monthly fees for using our software – we earn money on fees charged per booking processed.
With more than 20,000 registered users and distribution agreements with leading accommodation providers such as Airbnb, HomeAway, TripAdvisor and Booking.com, the company is on a strong growth curve.
We’re an international company with team members around the world who work together every day. We’ve invested a lot into our work processes, tools, culture and methods to make our international business work.
At Your.Rentals, you’ll have ownership and freedom within your area of expertise, in an environment where great ideas are quickly implemented into the product and our processes.
To apply for this position, please send (in English) your CV in pdf format and a short letter of your motivation for applying to email@example.com with the position name: “Connectivity Business Manager” in the subject line.