Are you curious, detail-oriented and love a challenge?
What we offer
- Work in the frontline of the online travel industry
- A dynamic start-up culture in a flat organisation
- An international team
- Qualified on-the-job training
- Promotion opportunities
- Some travel required
Apply for this position
Send your CV in pdf format and a short letter of motivation to email@example.com with the position name: Sales Lead Researcher in the subject line.
Sales Lead Researcher
Are you curious, detail-oriented and love a challenge? Do you enjoy research and working online? Do you have a desire to be part of a fast growing start-up team?
Your.Rentals is looking for a Sales Lead Researcher. You will be responsible for working as part of a team to support the Inside Sales Representatives and Account Executives in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives.
If you’re interested in a career in sales or account management, this is the perfect entry level position to experience how a sales team works in an international company. There are strong prospects to take on new challenges such as account support, sales and account management.
You’ll be joining our motivated team counting 10+ nationalities in a startup environment. We’re located in Copenhagen, Malmö and Hanoi. In a flat organisation, you will work closely with other team members every day.
What will I be doing?
Your responsibility is to build a high quality list of property manager prospects that our sales people can reach out to and convince to use Your.Rentals. You’ll be part of a team of ambitious sales executives and account managers who are responsible for the growth in our customer base.
- Research and target prospects using a variety of online tools.
- Find and qualify leads in certain target geographies all around the world.
- Discuss with Sales Executives to improve the target profile of leads based upon measured results.
- Cold call in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria.
- On a daily basis, track prospects and enter data accurately and consistently into the company’s CRM. Skills and experience
The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, and friendly with high energy, a willingness to learn and be creative.
Skills and experience
We’re looking for a positive self-starter, with previous inside sales experience and a lot of ambition.
What you’ll definitely need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Confidence and skills in online research
- Proficient in using a computer and web applications: Google Drive (Sheets), online search tools, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A high level of proficiency in reading and speaking Spanish or Italian Your nature:
- Critical thinking related to estimating a prospect’s interest level in our product
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- High energy, positive attitude
Nice to have experience:
- Experience in a SaaS or other software company.
- Use of a live chat software, CRM software or case based customer support software.
- Experience in using spreadsheets and manipulating data.
- Fluency in another language.
Your.Rentals is the first performance based SaaS provider of software for alternative
accommodation property managers (vacation rentals, apartment rentals, b&b’s etc). Our users pay no setup or monthly fees for using our software – we earn money on fees charged per booking processed. With more than 18,000 registered users and distribution agreements with leading accommodation providers such as Airbnb, HomeAway, TripAdvisor and Booking.com, the company is on a strong growth curve.
We’re an international company with team members around the world who work together every day. We’ve invested a lot into our work processes, tools, culture and methods to make our international business work. At Your.Rentals, you’ll have ownership and freedom within your area of expertise, in an environment where great ideas are quickly implemented into the product and our processes.
Read more at www.your.rentals
Send your CV in pdf format and a short letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name: Sales Lead Researcher in the subject line.